- We have 8 two bedroomed units, all priced the same.
There will be a contribution fee of $350,000 which is like a bond and will be returned on leaving minus any management fee applicable as per the agreement.
- You do not need to find a buyer for your unit. Millhaven Lodge will refund your money and find a new buyer for your unit if you leave.
- A maintenance fee of $55 per week will be charged to maintain the units and surrounds in good order.
- The term of the agreement is 49 years unless the resident leaves or dies.
- May be shared by a couple over 65 years.
- Is disabled friendly i.e. no steps and extra space in bathrooms
- A second toilet or power room
- The resident’s belongings will be insured at a basic rate
- An emergency medical alarm system will be installed in each unit and maintained by Millhaven Lodge
- A 21 day cooling off period is allowed
- You will have consideration should you need hostel or nursing home care according to availability.
- You may book meals with our hostel at a nominal cost
- Quality fittings throughout including extra powder room with toilet
- Bar-b-cue facilities available in community rotunda
- The units are a small gated community ( gates close over night).
Contact Robert at Millhaven Lodge on 5943 3000 for more details and to see the units.